Let’s be honest, the holidays often come with enough stress all on their own, we certainly don’t need to add to it. But like it or not, the first place that stress tends to show up is on our skin. So whether you are traveling by air, train, or car this year we are sharing some easy tips for keeping your skin health in check. You will arrive at your holiday destination with glowing, clear, hydrated skin that will be the envy of your friends and family.
- Take a glucosamine supplement for the week leading up to your travel. This will increase your levels of hyaluronic acid levels which allows your skin to stay more hydrated.
- Up your intake of omega 3 fatty acids to help reduce inflammation and dryness of your skin.
- Travel in soft, breathable fabrics.
- Bring your own pillowcase! Hotels, and family and friends, can often use harsh or unfamiliar detergents that can take a toll on your skin.
- Pack a travel size humidifier.
- Stay relaxed and stress-free.
- Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your travel.
- Pack a facial hydration mist to use on the plane.